Saturday, February 11, 2017

"Update or Am I to old to become .. by Richard Schemmerer





Update

Am I to old to become just a memory or a male prostitute? Hey if Clinton can be an extra on the Hangover two I can still sell my services to the highest bidder to bed gallery owners, collectors, museum directors or any other prosperous prospects. I do wonder if it is worth my sperm.

Oprah’s next show is called Masterclass and I wonder what she will teach.

--- Update she no owns weight watcher while she eats her self back into her thin self the artiest time to elevate or was it levitate the stock price. The other Oprah news is that she just dumped the Gustav Klimt she bought for 79 millions if 2006 for 150 millions while still preaching that you deserve to be a gazzilionair and have a talk show segment on 60 Minutes.

I am tired of being the deer in the head lights of someone else’s fame I want to be the deer in the lime light but does that sound embarrassing. I use to be adorable even lovable the question is will I still be able to find me under that dull surface.

I grew into myself when punk ruled high fashion and nobody needed anyone’s approval for ratings. I was not a demographic to be catered too I was above and below that at the same time. I knew it couldn’t stay like Studio 54 forever and Culture Club with Boy George where doomed from the beginning but Punk felt like a true religion challenging the established doctrines to set the senses afire.

Madonna came into power with spiked bosom and a gay sensibility that changed the game. The cabala was still a mystery teaching not a club for house wife’s. Julia Roberts still played a hot hooker not a traveling midwife to secondhand spirituality in eat pray and love. Bjorn rapped a stuffed Swan around her neck at the red carpet Oscars instead of servicing Matthew Barney and Barney was still the Cremaster not a dilettante painting with fish blood hanging from the side of a moving sail boat. Nobody could spell Formaldehyde before Damien Hirst drowned one half of a cow in it and put it on display in a glass container where it was sold for millions and is still being preserved under high cost for posterity. Patriotism and nationalism were still bad words reminding us of a misguided past, Gautier was young and fresh and irreverent and Alexander Mc Queen was barely born and now he is dead.

Nobody had heard of a real estate bubble and didn’t know what a short sale was. The Euro didn’t exist beyond a far out concept and Y2K was just an Orwellian fluke; nobody was able to Google anything yet or refresh their memory on Wikipedia and face book was called My Space and was un-cool. Welcome to the promise of 2011 the year before 2012 or what some call the last apocalypse before the next one.

--- Update welcome to 2017 where a realty star is the president of fucking un-united states of hyper space. Yes Hell has frozen over and the fat lady sang the song from Titanic yes the one that sank

Okay see you on Whats' Up, Snap chat or Instagram and lets make face time soon on Marco Polo.

No comments: